The leaders of the FBI and NSA testified on Capitol Hill on Monday about Russia interference in the 2016 election. What did we learn? A lot, and not much at all.
- WHAT WE LEARNED
- #1: The FBI is Investigating Russian Interference
- #2: The Investigation of the Trump Camp Started in July 2016
- #3: There’s No Existing Evidence of Obama-Led Wiretaps
- #4: Leaks of Classified Info Have Increased in ’17
- WHAT WE DIDN’T
- #1: Who’s the Target of FBI Probes?
- #2: When Will the Investigation End?
- #3: Where does Trump Go from Here?
- #4: What’s Truth, What’s Fiction?
8.16.17 12:14 pmWho Is Hope Hicks? Meet the Woman Named Interim WH Comms Director
How a 28-year-old from Greenwich, Connecticut rose to power inside President Trump’s inner circle to become one of Trump’s most trusted staffers.
8.15.17 10:03 amGOP Group Announces $500k Spend on Digital Ads for Tax Reform
The American Action Network plans on spending around $20 million on tax reform by Thanksgiving.
8.10.17 10:01 amA ‘Fundraising Crisis’ is Crippling the Democratic Party
Over the first six months of 2017, the RNC raised $75 million while Democrats pulled in just $38 million.
8.8.17 4:43 pmHere’s What Would Happen if North Korea Hit A U.S. City With a Nuke
According to reports, Pyongyang has developed the capability to hit the United States with nuclear weapons.