North Korea tested an intercontinental ballistic missle (ICBM) for the first time on Monday night. Catch up on how this crisis is unfolding, with NTK Network.
North Korea tested an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), which may be able to reach the United States, for the first time on Monday night.
NTK Network has created a timeline so you can catch up on breaking developments quick.
- Evening ET: Hours before Independence Day in America, North Korea launches a ballistic missile that flies 578 miles
- 10:19pm ET: @realDonaldTrump tweets: “North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea…..”
- 10:24pm ET: @realDonaldTrump continues: “….and Japan will put up with this much longer. Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!”
- 2:35am ET: North Korea claims “to have successfully tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) in a launch Tuesday”
- Afternoon ET: The United States and South Korea conduct a joint “ballistic missile fire exercise in the Sea of Japan”
- 5:30am ET: North Korea doubles down on its inflammatory rhetoric, as Kim Jong-un suggests he’ll continue to test ICBMs and send “gift packages” to the “Yankees” in America
- 7:14am ET: @realDonaldTrump tweets: “The United States made some of the worst Trade Deals in world history.Why should we continue these deals with countries that do not help us?”
- 7:21am ET: @realDonaldTrump continues: “Trade between China and North Korea grew almost 40% in the first quarter. So much for China working with us – but we had to give it a try!”
- Trump is expected to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping, and other world leaders at the G20 gathering in Hamburg; North Korea is expected to be a leading topic of discussion
Stay with NTK Network as the story develops.
7.19.17 8:49 pmHypocrisy Alert: Warren Calls for More Transparency for Foreign Donations to Campaigns
Warren attended a fundraiser over the weekend at the home of former Wall Street executive whose company is responsible “for the greatest amount of known foreign-connected money in U.S. elections.”
7.17.17 3:01 pmRNC Chair: It’s Time to Show Americans That the Republican Party Can Govern
“Now it’s our time to show not only that we can repeal and replace Obamacare…but also that we can govern,” Ronna Romney McDaniel said during an interview on Monday.
7.17.17 11:06 amNew NRSC Ad Hits 2018 Dems for Their Support of Obamacare
“Democrats’ Obamacare Lies,” highlights the multiple lies Senate Democrats told the American people to get Obamacare passed.
7.13.17 12:09 pmJeff Sessions Announces Biggest Health Care Fraud Crackdown in US History
The Department of Justice caught over 400 individuals defrauding the federal government.