North Korea tested an intercontinental ballistic missle (ICBM) for the first time on Monday night. Catch up on how this crisis is unfolding, with NTK Network.
North Korea tested an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), which may be able to reach the United States, for the first time on Monday night.
NTK Network has created a timeline so you can catch up on breaking developments quick.
- Evening ET: Hours before Independence Day in America, North Korea launches a ballistic missile that flies 578 miles
- 10:19pm ET: @realDonaldTrump tweets: “North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea…..”
- 10:24pm ET: @realDonaldTrump continues: “….and Japan will put up with this much longer. Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!”
- 2:35am ET: North Korea claims “to have successfully tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) in a launch Tuesday”
- Afternoon ET: The United States and South Korea conduct a joint “ballistic missile fire exercise in the Sea of Japan”
- 5:30am ET: North Korea doubles down on its inflammatory rhetoric, as Kim Jong-un suggests he’ll continue to test ICBMs and send “gift packages” to the “Yankees” in America
- 7:14am ET: @realDonaldTrump tweets: “The United States made some of the worst Trade Deals in world history.Why should we continue these deals with countries that do not help us?”
- 7:21am ET: @realDonaldTrump continues: “Trade between China and North Korea grew almost 40% in the first quarter. So much for China working with us – but we had to give it a try!”
- Trump is expected to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping, and other world leaders at the G20 gathering in Hamburg; North Korea is expected to be a leading topic of discussion
Stay with NTK Network as the story develops.
9.18.17 10:59 amFox News Highlights Media Bias In A CBS Report About Richard Cordray
“CBS Sunday Morning” didn’t disclose that four of the lawyers that it interviewed had ties to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
9.18.17 10:41 amAmericans Overwhelmingly Reject Internet Sales Tax Proposal
Two of three Americans said they oppose a sales tax in their state on items purchased online.
9.14.17 2:07 pmNew NRSC Ad Hits Claire McCaskill for Saying ‘Normal People’ Can Afford a Private Plane
It’s the latest gaffe for the vulnerable senator from Missouri.
8.24.17 3:00 pmIs Tim Cook Running For President?
The Apple CEO held presidential campaign style events in the pivotal states of Iowa and Ohio on Thursday.